Monday, March 10, 2008

The best dog obedience tips you can find

Do you watch The Dog Whisperer on television? I know, after a while, it seems like it's the same thing over and over again. But can you implement this kind of dog training yourself? Well, maybe you won't have a television star come to your home to train your dog.

Well, how to train my dog then you might ask? It sounds stupid, but I've actually found a decent amount of information at the library.

I
know, it sounds very low tech. But also very true. If you've got aggressive dog behavior you're trying to solve, or really just need help with any dog problems, there's also some key ways to learn to correct certain dog behavior.

It's also possible to learn puppy training if you need it, because almost all dogs are alike. One dog training program I highly recommend is Sit Stay Fetch. This is a really excellent training site that helps with digging, biting, or jumping dogs, or if you just need to start puppy training.

Of course, you can learn a few dog tricks from television, but it's really not the same as taking on a meaningful dog training program. I tried Sit Stay Fetch and when people see me with Max they think he's a trained police dog he's so good.

I'll post more sources for how to train a dog as I find them. I wish you the best of luck with yours!

Check out SitStayFetch here if you want to research it.

No comments: